• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Yeah beer does help - My brother got throat cancer and lost mega weight and hated the hospital drinks they gave him so someone suggested beer - He loved it and he started putting weight on. After one beer he would be in his happy place.

I'm allergic to fermented alcohol. Alcohol in general gives me headaches and makes me violent. I don't like the taste of them either.

I just need to exercise like the rest of you.

Thanks anyways.

I often wonder if it is not just people real personalities coming out when they are drunk.

Some of Papa's mates get aggressive and want to fight everyone. Others get sleazy. Some are party all night boys. Me? I just sit somewhere and laugh, and tell everyone that I love them!

As far as I a concerned, emotions need to be communicated and expressed in a positive way. Suppression and denial leads to mental illness.

No I don't agree that real personalities come out, perhaps what's suppressed comes out for some people. In my case, alcohol irritates my liver and when that happens I get angry.

As far as I am concerned, there are only 2 races in the world - Drinkers and non-drinkers.

Sorry, hijack again!

Yes Rob - I kinda think that too. Even if those people are embarrassed that that side of them came out the night before.

Although - what Jynxx has is more like a food/substance intolerance.

A friend of mine has a son who goes mental after eating oranges - similar kind of thing he gets cranky and aggressive. Orange free he is quiet, communicative and reasonable - give him a glass of juice and there is a hole in the door, and the chandelier is broken from him swinging on it. Amazing!

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Yes Rob - I kinda think that too. Even if those people are embarrassed that that side of them came out the night before.

Although - what Jynxx has is more like a food/substance intolerance.
A friend of mine has a son who goes mental after eating oranges - similar kind of thing he gets cranky and aggressive. Orange free he is quiet, communicative and reasonable - give him a glass of juice and there is a hole in the door, and the chandelier is broken from him swinging on it. Amazing!

Tartrazine