I am not a doctor or anything but maybe you might want to consider that you are allergic to seafood. razz

Be nice to your wife cause if you P***** her off you may end up with a prawn & crab salad for dinner. Perfect murder alibi!!!!!! evilgrin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
I am not a doctor or anything but maybe you might want to consider that you are allergic to seafood. razz

Be nice to your wife cause if you P***** her off you may end up with a prawn & crab salad for dinner. Perfect murder alibi!!!!!! evilgrin

hence why I avoid anything that lives in the sea. I don't even eat nori. Lucky my wife is just my girlfriend and I'm the chef in this house, but point noted for future reference!! wink
Originally Posted By: HoTRoD
Originally Posted By: thursday
this I highly recommend. Not the traditional cheescake you expect. Never tasted anything like this before. Just great.

3287401312_4d53fbc884.jpg

Same here. Love it.

seeing this again has jolted some craving. Damn.

STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE!!! It will be another year before I can have any grrrrrr!!!!! sadface

Here is a yummy recipe for any prawn lovers.

Cos Lettuce

Fetta Cheese (just for the cheese man)

Toasted Sesame Seeds

Sweet Chilli or Garlic Prawns

Mango

Watermelon

Red Onion

Pinenuts

Nothing better on a Hot Summer Day yummy

Originally Posted By: HoTRoD
this I highly recommend. Not the traditional cheescake you expect. Never tasted anything like this before. Just great.

3287401312_4d53fbc884.jpg

Same here. Love it.

seeing this again has jolted some craving. Damn.

Which picture, the one above? wink

Oh that sounds good.

I love just love the onions and chutney and mint yogurt dip thingies that come with poppadoms in an Indian. Who needs the main meal? Just 4 popps and a starter and I'm stuffed!

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Oh that sounds good.

I love just love the onions and chutney and mint yogurt dip thingies that come with poppadoms in an Indian. Who needs the main meal? Just 4 popps and a starter and I'm stuffed!

Yes!
Theres a good curry place down the road from me, but I am not big on a HOT curry - like flavour but no heat (woos! I know..) but I could go there just for the papadums, naan, garic naan and assorted dips/chutneys.
Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps

With lots of Beer, I presume. biggrin
  • 1 month later...