• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

There's a new batch of Oishida pasties just come out of the oven. Things are smelling pretty good. I've questioned the good lady about meat pies and she say's they won't sell well. No luck there team.

Stemik's on for a box of awayuki but I still don't think the Jaapies will win the World Cup.

• 3 weeks later...

Pasties. It's been a while since I've had a good one of them. The best one ever was in a small shop in the back roads of Falmouth. Incredible it was I'll never forget it.

Last night I had some amazing tonkatsu with a really good spicy sauce. Cho-yummy it was indeed.

Yakiniku - that stuff can be either be ultra-delicious or a bit of a nightmare. Some colleagues took me to one place, the meat was so bad. It was lamb meat I think, never forget it. Disgusting. Now there's a place I know in Yokohama that is just awesome (and very expensive).

How good are Kit Kat's with a cup of tea??!! Great for dunking, structural integrity holds up well, give it a good long soak and then scoop it into yer mouth...mmmmm.

I think I'll go to the shops and get one!!

I miss Jam Doughnuts!! I remember when I first came out here about 5 years ago, I went into a bakery next to my work for something for lunch and saw these doughnuts, they looked just like Jam doughnuts, I was sooo happy about finding them!! i take em back to work, along with a few other tasty morsels, and bit right into 1. I was expecting that sweet sweet taste of strawberry jam, so imagine the look on my face when all I tasted was cold curry!!! lol.gif

Hahaha, I thought, "curry doughnuts, WTF!!!"

I like em now though!!

My g/f makes some killer harumaki. They are soooo good. Very diferent to the ones I had on a weekend when I was a student - the great big greasy fish/chip shop ones jam packed with bean sprouts (with a helping of green curry sauce on chips as well of course)