Current faves

-- Haagen Daaz Caramel sandwich icecream (they have returned!)

-- A sesame-seed flavoured salad dressing. Yummy yum yum.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

Theres a place near where I live that cooks up some amazingly delicious and addictive fried potatoes/chips. Best I've had in Japan by a mile. They give you a lot as well. Not good for a diet.

Creek Boy, its all good. She`s yours. I`ll settle for Aiko. Unless there are some japanese boarder girls willing to date a bald vegetarian with the chsled physique of a crack addict.

Oh, and i like Mugi-coffee flavored soy milk

Last Saturday I surfed from 10:30 to 9:30 but took a few minutes out to make a fire and grill up some bananas. Delicious! The darker the better..it get's like pudding, I spoon it out and eat it. Anybody else do this? Highly reccomended.

Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:

(The Fosters was left behind by someone else. I didn't buy it, in fact I can't drink any of those lagers factory style beers popular in the UK at the moment. It took up space in the fridge for a year)
I bet they were nice and cold for them eh! Maybe too cold!
 Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:

Telling your boss that you quit and then leaving the country 2 days later for good is an awesome feeling. To turn your life on a dime like that... I loved it. I reckon that 3 months and the way it sprung out of nowhere in the space of a week made me smile more than anything else has ever done.
Can agree with you there! I did it when I bailed off on my year stint to Indo! Actually I gave just a days notice, but we were on summer holidays anyway!
If you do the give notice thing, your imnd goes to shait and you just can't be F'ed. Better to do it quickly.

Meiji chocolate almonds.

A splendid combination of chocolate and nuts, or whatever it says on the packet (no, not that combination. db et al, get your mind out of the gutter).

In winter I eat a box a day on average, i think.

A good wine. I've consumed half a bottle aleady tonight and feeling, er, "chilled out" (is that the right expression). Some French stuff (I'm sure it has more details on the bottle).

I like those almonds as well, they are nice. Not a box a day nice tho

Meiji chocolate almonds.

They are so addictive.

Maltesers are addictive too. Once a box of those are open, it doesn't get closed.

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
Maltesers are addictive too. Once a box of those are open, it doesn't get closed.
That's a big yep for maltesers.

Also like almost anything with macadamias, cashews, walnuts, pecans and/or hazelnuts in it - mmmm, hazelnuts.

Cherry Ripe is nice, as too is jaffa-flavoured stuff ... Grand Marnier and chocolate can be termed 'sinful'!! ;\)