nah, he had a pretty quiet one mate, only 13 possesions. Averages something like 26 a game usually. Draw?!!? Shit no! I couldn't have sat thru another one of those. Also, the live feed to Japan off the ABCs pacific broadcast ends tomorrow for some reason none of us could figure out, so I wouldn't have been able to watch it live if that had happened! How was Glass's effort on big Barry eh! Kept him goalless!

I think Fox footy ends tomorrow also... don't know if that has anything to do with ABS pacific though!

Bloody barry, I had to pull his name out of the hat in the sweep didn't I!

Such a great game!

Glass did a good effort on Big Bazza, but I think his woeful kicking had more to do with him being goaless. God there was some suss umpiring decisions in the last half of the match. I thought the siren would never blow at the end there. I think the AFL wanted syndey to win again!

Jesus there was a lot of pissed people in the streets of Perth yesterday. Some pretty funny sights!

Good Stuff Eagles!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Yeah, some bad calls in there, but we had a few given to us too, so wasn't too worried. Barry kicked badly indeed. That one miss from 15 in front was the worst of the lot.
so you are saying Barry "had a Barry"?
Barry is the big bald headed poser for Sydney right?
  • 1 month later...

Congrats Bushpig! Bit late I know but cricket has consumed my summer so back amoungst sjf. You called it at the end of last season too. Fantastic game of footy and what can you say about Judd? Played almost the entire second half after dislocating his shoulder! Not only is he a skilled genius but he's one tough captain. Let the dynasty begin!

Checked out the highlights of game 2 on youtube. Plenty of biff! Felt sorry for those amateur Irishmen getting hammered by those suddenly big balled AFL players. What annoyed me most was that all those Aussies who were dishing it out to the Irish are the same players that you wouldn't see anywhere near the hardstuff in an AFL game. Weak as p**s!