Stereotypes about your country - that are right!

I am interested in stereotype image of country people that are correct. I know many is incorrect, but can you tell me some for right for your country?

Maybe Japanese one is bad pronounce of English with r and l, and bowing behaviors.

in canada we all eat maple syrup for every meal, have a pet beaver, wolf, or moose, live in igloos all year round and ice skate everyday to and from our jobs as Dudley Do Right the Mountie. in our time off we all gather at Tim Hortons to eat stale pastries and drink bad coffee while we dicuss who is a better Canadian Football team; the saskachewan rough riders or the ottawa roughriders.

(those in Quebec do the same thing except in french while eating torterre and poutine, and they dicuss who was the best richard)

Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
in canada we all eat maple syrup for every meal, have a pet beaver, wolf, or moose, live in igloos all year round and ice skate everyday to and from our jobs as Dudley Do Right the Mountie. in our time off we all gather at Tim Hortons to eat stale pastries and drink bad coffee while we dicuss who is a better Canadian Football team; the saskachewan rough riders or the ottawa roughriders.
(those in Quebec do the same thing except in french while eating torterre and poutine, and they dicuss who was the best richard)
you forgot the tree hugging!
 Quote:
Originally posted by akibun:
bowing behaviors.
When we meet friends, we bow slightly.
When we meet teachers, professors, elders, we bow deeper.
When we apologize our wives, girlfriends, we bow deepest.

lol.gif