• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Na -was gonna buy one yesterday but decided to go out with the dog for a few hours.

Amazon has the cheapest one available but Yodobashi has points card. Was playing flight control HD last night, good, short burst of fun that game.

My friend had that, played the table tennis game and archery (?)

Was a lot of fun, though I'm not sure I'd want it in my house!

Can you not play these things sitting down?

It turns out that another friend of ours had already finished the Batman and Modern warfare games and wanted to trade them for Resistance 2 and Borderlands coz he hadn't played them. Basically, if I wanted Resistance and Borderlands I could have had them but I decided to let my other friend take them... anyway, when he finishes with those game he's going to give them to me back to me so I'll get them eventually... TBH, I don't have a clue about any of them so it's no problem at all. When I found out the system was only 4 months old I realized it was actually quite a good deal.

We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay, however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches.

We'll have more information for you in the near future, but said that it will be coming this "holiday season."

lol

I want to get a PS3 or Wii so I can watch BBC iplayer on my tv (I will use VPN to get UK IP address).

Has anyone got that setup going in Japan?

It looks like I might need a UK PS3 according to this.

I don't know.

But I have a UK account (with a UK credit card) on my Japanese PS3.

If I'm logged in as that, the iplayer icon is there, but it doesn't let me use it for being out of Japan. Obviously my IP address is Japan.

I don't actually know how you'll fool it - how do you change the ip address of your ps3? - but if you try it out do let me know how it works!

grungy, you need to connect to a server in the uk, then that server fetches the data from bbc iplayer. something like this should do it.

Was your PS3 bought in UK or Japan? If you bought it in Japan and you can make it show iplayer button just by setting UK address and credit card then using the servive above will surely unlock the iplayer.