• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

It's a full price game, a PS3 version of Wiisports I guess? There is a demo of it on PSN store.

In the resident evil pack ,I got:

resident evil 5 gold edition

camera

move thingy remote

Didn't notice any freebies in there.

Originally Posted By: klingon
OK set all the demos to download so hopefully that will be done by later tonight and I'll try it out either then or tomorrow

Go on - do it! Play it with a few beers on the go. Hustle pool is also compatible with the move too.

Tell you what, it is awkward.

I think I will be getting one of the "navigation" controllers tomorrow.

Quality feel to the thing though and that flashing bulbous end is remarkable.

lol

Only had a short time but I'm not spending any more time before I get that navigation thing - so frustrating without it. I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I get that set up too.

Hey, does anyone think this is a good idea

PS3, 250GB, 2 controllers

CoD Modern Warfare 2 (or Resistance 2 or Borderlands)

Fallout 3

Super Street Fighter 4

Batman Arkham Asylum (or Resistance 2 or Borderlands)

Killzone 2

Little Big Planet

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition

Biohazard 5

Unreal Tournament 3

Fifa 10

Shaun Whites Snowboarding

Winning Eleven 09

for 45,000Â¥

Should I go for it?

How much are they new now?

Some good games in there, but how many share your boat?

How old is the hardware? Personally I wouldn't really buy 2nd hand, but that's me.

Actually, I don't think I'm part of that forum... I was asked directly by the person selling it. Maybe they are also advertising on the forum you mentioned Rob. I'm not sure why they've decided to do the OR thing... To be honest I don't know all of the games mentioned and 2 football games seems a bit of an overkill. I was really just wondering if the price was right. I'm thinking it's kind of expensive and am going to offer 30,000Â¥. I've seen the system on kakaku for like 22,000Â¥ I think but that would be the basic package with only 1 controller and no games.