• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Played that the other day - weird thing, controlling the robot and flipping it over like that. Swapping the position of the head around too is weird

But yeah, you're right, good fun.

FIFA 11 ordered - going to try and start an online league with some other people I know, if anyone here is up for joining, let me know. Already called dibs on Arsenal though.

PS3 only though.

Same here - something about China having a birthday, causing the game to be delayed.

Dead Rising 2 arrived yesterday - if you like killing zombies, and just general pissing about, then a good game.

Quote:
FIFA 11 has had an outstanding first weekend on sale, shattering sales records, shifting 2.6 million copies across Europe and North America through October 2nd. That makes it the fastest selling sports game ever, up 29 percent over last year's FIFA, grossing $150 million already at retail.

October 1st and 2nd meanwhile, saw 11.3 million players connecting to play FIFA 11 online, which means that the plans to celebrate the massive success of the game is going to be music to a lot of fans' ears.

FIFA 11's Ultimate Team will be offered for free when it launches in November, giving players an entirely new game mode, which involves acquiring packs of card to assemble a dream team of players to take onto the pitch. Previously, Ultimate Team cost 400 Microsoft Points, but now it won't cost you a thing.

For our definitive verdict on FI

woohoo!