• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Does it consume thousands of hours and takes your life, Rob?

I'm curious but not sure whether to inflict that on myself.

Galaxy 2 mostly done now. Possibly the most value I have got out of a modern videogame.

Depends on the multi-player elements really Klingon. Am not much of a on-line person, too many pre-pubescent dicks screaming racial or homophobic insults and rage-quitters, so if a game has a big MP element, then ps3.

But also depends on the cost. Sometimes, ps3 games can be 2000yen more expensive than the xbox version.

Cool! Have to posse up - I'll be Heath. wink

Just seen the cost of xbox live is to go up as well by $10 a year on a year's sub, monthly to go up $15 a year, and still have to pay to play EA games online if bought 2nd hand.

Ho-hum - could be switching over permanently to the ps3 now.

Define "much"?

i spent 12hrs hunting and killing animals/people before I even started doing anything in Armadillo although I recommend completing the Mcfarlend Range missions as then you can get the lasso.

Hmmmm.

Much as in like, enjoying/having fun.

I have only spent a few hours but I seem to be in a never ending tutorial. Got to admit compared to Galaxy 2, I'm not really having much fun.

So does it get better then?