• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Question about Forza 3.

I'm going through the career mode or whatever it's called and each time it asks me to choose 1 event out of 3. Which I do of course. Question is, what happens to the 2 events that I didn't choose? Do they pop up again in other places or what? Anyone?

Yep - thought it was repaired last dec - but apparently it's the day they receive the console, even though it took a month to repair. They got it on the 2nd november, so counts from then.

What to do?

grr - wife has offered to buy a new one for xmas but feel bad and that I should do it.

I looked at the release schedule for next year and looked at which system had more games I wanted to play.

Dead rising 2 (xbox and PS3)

Alan Wake (xbox)

Bioshock 2 (xbox and PS3)

Crackdown 2 (xbox)

GT5 (PS3)

Mafia 2 (xbox and PS3)

Just Cause 2 (xbox and PS3)

And I do want to play games like Uncharted, Infamous and Wipeout. But I don't need or want a Bluray player. So went and bought a new xbox arcade.

Spent 15,000 - got xbox arcade, memory card, wireless pad (which needed as dog ate the sticks off the last one) - and a Jasper mobo.

Really want a ps3 - but can't justify both if going to do either an MA or DipTESOL next year.