• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

It might have been 'ahead of it's time', but sadly it just wasn't anywhere near good enough to pull it off. It did wow some people, but I found it stiff, repetitive and ambitious but not there.

Awesome - the attention to detail is amazing - racing around circuit de catalunya, and the views in the background are very distraction.

The rewind system is good/bad - good in that if you make a major cock up that you can "reset" your car's position and carry on, bad in that all sense of skill now can be easily erased by this. Perhaps they should have used a maxiumum number of tries.

The handling is now more distinct on all the cars, the honda FIT most certainly doesn't handle like the Enzo Ferrari, and in turn, the sense of speed, along with the graphics, have improved.

Only played it for 2 hours as been a tad busy, but this weekend should see some heavy gaming on it, perhaps might pick up the steering wheel for this as it's only 8000yen on amazon.