• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Where do I start?

As soon as you put the disk in, you know you are in for a special special game. The loading screen kicks in, and you're treated to a montage of cel shaded fighting. Then boom:

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET FIGHTER FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURRRRRR

Simply a deluge of options but mostly the fighting is, for lack of a better word, balanced.

Street Fighter's strength has never been the single player, but the multi player and now you can go on-line and play against other people, or during the single player mode, you might face challenges from other people (which thankfully can be turned on/off).

The multi-player mode, rewards you for different wins and methods of winning, tracks ALL your stats, and if you set it up correctly, usually sets up a balanced match. Played about 40 online games last night won about 30 of them but as I was going up, lost a few in a row as well, against my bogey characters. And have suffered NO LAG either! :o

The mechanics and also animation of this game are breath taking - the fluidity of the animation is seamless, launching smootly from one animation of a flying kick, into a Tatsumaki-SenpÅ«-Kyaku, then into a ShÅryÅ«-ken without a single glitch.

Of course, people have their favourites, but Capcom have also introduced a couple of new characters, such as Viper, El Fuerte, Abel, Rufus, and a new f**ker of a boss called Seth. For me, El Fuerte is one of the best. He is a luchador, and his moves reflect this, be prepared to bring your uppercuts to matches against him.

I couldn't give a damn who I kill - white zombies, black zombies, asian zombies - just as long as they don't kill me.

I guess the whole furore is about the main protagonist being white. Can't wait to see how the mass take on the new GTA dlc as a white supremacist. biggrin C'mon Jack Thompson!

Nope - just completed new Prince of Persia - a good run through but way not enough bad guys to slaughter. And a tad repetitive, run from A to B, injure Boss, collect blue thing, run from B to C, injure boss, collect blue thing, run to different area's A. You get the point wink

Awesome fella - most of the games I played when growing up, so they have a certain nostalgia value - but having a save function certainly helps. No more 4 hour sessions playing Sonic till the end in one go, having the tactical nous how to play Gain Ground and the bonkersness of Decap Attack has all brought me to tears of recent.

Loving Midnight Club:LA too :o A great racing game, because

A) you don't have stupid arcadey bits

B) you don't have stupid simulation that destroys your car

C) It has traffic you have to weave and duck in and around.