• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Just got Burnout: Ultimate box from amazon - at 3k for the xbox360 version its a steal - much better now than when I first played it a year ago. The updates really helped improve the game!

yep - mine switched into English automatically cupcake. Dunno why so cheap though - was shocked but bought it. Got a preorder email saying that if the price dropped/increased, I would pay the cheapest amount. :o

thumbsup

Just ordered it. Hope they can get it packed and sent today so it comes tomorrow.

Lets swapping the informations for cheap prices of hearty good gaming titles!

groovy

We'll have to have an online race sometime Rob.

Got it today, just working my way round it and driving around at the moment. Looks and feels good!

thumbsup

Something like that. I was signed up but let it lapse just wasn't using it anymore. PSN is free too and if I play online I'll do it that way, with the big titles doesn't make much of a difference).

I'm not mad on the online multiplay in general though. Can be a lot of fun but it will be sad if games start to take the single player aspect more and more out of them.