• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

• 3 weeks later...

I have sold pretty much all of my ps3 games besides exclusives and have gone pc as it's cheaper for games.

Which means more money for other hobbies, such as drinking and snowboarding. :D

• 4 weeks later...

As things are, no, not really tempted.

Something unprecedented has occurred during this new console launch: Two major retail chains are offering discounts on Wii U software. This has never happened before at the launch of a new console, according to industry veterans. Toys R Us is running a sale: Buy one Wii U title, get the next at 40 percent off. Target is running a similar sale: Buy two Wii U titles, get the third at 50 percent off. Those prices mean the retailer is essentially giving up all profits on the software it is selling. Does this mean these retailers are trying to attract hardware buyers for the Wii U? Or are the retailers just concerned that Wii U software isn't going to sell all that well, and worry about being stuck with hard-to-sell inventory?
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone I know has one.

Had a go last night.

Graphics are much nicer than Wii but somewhat underwhelming as we are used to "hidef" or whatever you call it.

The controller is pretty mad.

Interesting that you can turn off the telly and use it.

Didn't think "oooh I want one of these" though.