• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Sony and MS didn't announce any new machines at all right? Next year?

Hard to believe many people are buying any new Wiis right now.

Though if I remember the financial results posted by Nintendo were pretty crap, they need to get it out there.

Nothing new in hardware from Sony and MS.

Probably next year.

And yes Nintendo posted some poor numbers recently they really need to turn it around.

Not sure if this will work for them, they seem to be one foot in a different era.

Yeah, I use it everyday on the way to and from work.

Currently playing Disagea 3: Absence of Detention on it.

I very rarely have time to play games at home now, so the train time is my gaming time now.

It's about an hour or so really.

Smartphones are good, but the main problem with them is their battery life. I used to play FM2012 on my phone, but by the time I would get to work, the battery would be almost dead.

These days, smartphone battery is better than 3DS and Vita.

And tablets are much better.

The mobile consoles are going to die, or at least just shrivel up and look back on their heyday with fond memories.

Dunno, Klingon.

I get about 5hrs out of my Vita when fully charged.

My smartphone, if I am playing FM2012, then maybe 2 hours or so? Until smartphones are smart enough to manage the battery levels and controls, I would rather leave gaming to a dedicated device.

Suggest you get a new battery for your keitai.

But I think you are in a small minority with those particular issues. It's not an issue that is going to save them.

Excite!

>

Nintendo is launching a new version of its 3DS handheld console, complete with screens that are 90% larger than those on the original model. The Nintendo 3DS XL will launch across Europe on 28 July.

The new version of the console will come in three new colour combinations – silver and black, red and black, and blue and black – and will be bundled with a 4GB SD card so buyers can immediately start downloading games from the Nintendo eShop.

However, the package will not include an AC adaptor – in its press release, Nintendo states that as most buyers will already own the original 3DS, an adaptor is being left out to allow for a lower retail price.

• 2 months later...

Sold my Vita. Just wasn't using it and can't see that I suddenly would want to either.

Someone I knew wanted it and the games I had. Didn't lose much.