Nintendo posting very big losses.

Can the Wii U turn it round?

I think they have a real battle on their hands and smack their bottom for being complacent with their totally outdated gear.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be really into gaming and spent a long time playing big games but the last year or so I have really been just playing shorter ones - like Journey which was brilliant.

More like that please.

I used to be really into gaming and spent a long time playing big games but the last year or so I have really been just playing shorter ones - like Journey which was brilliant.

More like that please.

Christ yes!

I usually play games on the train to/fro work and love the short bursts now. I would love to be me 6 years ago, single, living in Fujisawa on my own, drinking and playing games with a pizza, but I don't have time nor energy.

Have started to play Saints Row 3 as it allows for those short sharp bursts but still overall it needs time.

Hmmm anyone even purchased any new titles for Vita?

I haven't actually been keeping up much on the news, but I recall hearing it wasn't selling too good...

I ordered Mortal Kombat, but besides that there aren't any games that I want to play at the moment on it.

Metal Gear HD has been announced, and will be released in June, as will Gravity Rush. Perhaps Resistance will be purchased too.

Am really hoping that they can actually get some remote play titles sorted though as that was one of the main reasons I bought the console for.

Promises promises hey.

I can't see there being a big future for mobiles game consoles -- with the software prices they currently want.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what annoys me about the Vita? I'll tell you.

The way the Please wait... PSN message box appears so many times and often comes up 2 or 3 times as it's thinking.

Even when I'm not wanting to connect.

It's really distracting and just feels..... poorly done.

:grandpa:

"in time for Christmas 2012" I think is the official word.

So they can either release it about a month before with limited stock and create a great big annoying fuss

or

Release it a bit before that with tons of stock and still sell a lot but less of a "limited" kind of annoying fuss