:veryshocked:

Is that new upcoming wii fully hd pretty graphics?

I haven't seen too much but it should bring it up to about the levels we have now.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Anyone get SSX yet?

Na, busy playing through Dark Souls and waiting for Batman: Arkham City to arrive, although some snowboarding goodness would be much welcome.

What are you playing at the moment Klingon?

Really?

Can't say I'm surprised.

The few times I have been into Game when I am back in the UK I get the impression that it charges generally ridiculously expensive prices, the staff are often annoying, and it's just generally a really crap shop.

Pretty damning that hey? :lol:

If I have bought games in the UK it's usually in Asda or Morrisons!

I remember going in there once and seeing a second hand game more expensive than the same title brand new, found that kind of amusing.

Yes, it just seemed well expensive.

I can understand people wanting to come out of a shop with something in their hand, but when you're getting ripped......

I suppose the economics of high street shops with stuff that can be bought online and in supermarkets etc just doesn't work now.

Not many people seem to have a good impression of Game, that's for sure.

They just never seemed to be interested in what they sold, and the condition they kept their games in was horrendous...