• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

44.99 is just too expensive.

I hope they are forced to bring the charges down as, like it or not, they are silly prices for 'mobile gaming' in 2012. However good the game. It's just way too much.

reckless racing 2 on the iPad is 85 yen today.

Great game.

85 yen.

Asking upwards of 30 quid - 4000 yen - is just ludicrous.

I have decided not to cooperate any more at that price point.

No. It. ****ing. Has. Not.

Can you tell I am pissed off about it?

Ordered that and wipeout, fifa shipped a week earlier and nothing. Wipeout shipped Thursday last week and came yesterday.

Grrr.....

My MIL bought my kid a WII a while back and a friend threw a BUNCH of games onto an external HD for her.....(I don't dig the whole pirating thing...he was persistent). Anyway, I played a little a few days ago for the first time. I had heard the graphics suck but man ...it REALLY sucks. RCA component jacks??...in this day and age. Wow.

They weren't great even when it was released but they generally look really terrible now hey?

Still doesn't distract too much from the magic of the bigger best titles on it.

Ya....When I hooked the Wii up I was looking all over the box for the HDMI cable and port. It just didn't register in my brain....WTF, what is this 1986? At least humour me with an S-video port...nope.

I had this housemate a few years bloke,well a best mate who was going through a few problems, but long story short, he was using RGB cables for the ps3 on a hdmi capable tv.

Fooking ugly it was.