What exactly is irrelevant?

:confused:

By that, do you just mean that you don't care?

Was just re-quoting what you said to me once, but copied too much. ;)

The only reason I have more than one account is to download demos from the Japanese store.

I fail to see what the problem with one account is. Perhaps I am missing something major?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

You can't use those demos that you download on your "UK mode" can you?

Good for you if you enjoy the process of changing accounts, but I think it's a complete mess.

I have Star Strike from the Japanese store, 1000 yen, but it's such a pain in the arse to switch, I am going to buy it again from the UK store. Not happy about it, but I would rather do that than mess around every time like you need to in order to switch.

I'm sure there will be times when I want something from the Japanese store that isn't on the UK one. But I'll just have to live with that. No doubt I'll manage. ;)

I haven't downloaded anything as the UK store isn't up, and from day one of owning the ps vita, I have used my UK account. Didnt even look at the Japanese store, so have had no experience of ID swapping on it.

I just logged in and it showed I have 40 quid in my wallet. Forgot about that!

Star Strike (re) downloading now.

:dance:

Nice find! :D

Going to get me some points now and do some downloading tonight.

Thank god for 6 weeks of no lessons starting from next week. :D