Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them.

Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things.

Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I was there last week was the Angry Birds stuffed toys. But even they were overpriced.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Yeah read some bad reviews of SSX.

Some seem to give it a bad review simply because it "redefining the franchise" as they put it.

Well, I like it for what it is. That's what counts :)

Recently got SSX myself, top game though I think I enjoyed earlier versions more somehow.

Would love a great skiing game, but such a thing doesn't seem to exist.

since i cant find a PC thread (console morons! :grandpa: ), just had the extreme pleasure of playing mass effect 1-3 back to back (never played mass effect - only number 2), and i can categorically say as an rpg kid, that its been the best three weeks of gaming in my life : )

Femshep is kickass.

I quickly asked google about the Playstation 4 and I found out that it will be released in 2012 / early 2013 / summer 2013 / holiday season 2013 / 2014.

Hope that clears it all up. ;)

It would seem no-one knows.

I thought a few years back there was all this talk of there not being any more hardware and the transition to download only or something?

That still a bit of a future thing?