• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

They are, Battlefield 3 is the only FPS for me now for a few years. Getting a bit bored of all of the generic FPS so only need one.

Looking forward to Mass Effect 3 and maybe one day, Skyrim. :D

Yeah from Joshin. gg in this thread kindly told me about it.

No games ordered yet. Haven't really looked into that actually.

Will you be downloading or buying physical?

Looks like download versions will be generally 1000 yen or so cheaper than the retail ones.

But then you'll need more of the memory cards that cost 99,999 yen per GB to store them on!

Yeah those things look expensive!

Yep two weeks to go now - also some news for you:

All PS3 Games Playable via Vita Remote Play

Special 480p versions will stream to the handheld. "Back at TGS, President of Sony Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida demoed Killzone 3 running on the Vita, suggesting that certain PS3 titles would be playable on the handheld. A new rumor now suggests that all PlayStation 3 titles will support the feature, including those that have already been released.According to Eurogamer, a future PS3 firmware update will allow all PlayStation 3 games to be streamed to the Vita at 480x272, which was the resolution of the PSP. In the future, developers will have the option to include 480p modes in games specifically for Vita play.It's not clear exactly how PlayStation 3 controls will be mapped to the Vita, which features two fewer triggers than the PlayStation 3's Dual Shock 3 controller, and also lacks clickable analog sticks. At TGS, the buttons were replaced by the Vita's rear touch panel, but it isn't known if that control scheme will be standard or if it was specific to Killzone 3.For now, the idea of remote play for all PlayStation 3 titles