Hiroshi Yamaguchi (prez of Nintendo from 49 to 02) is apparently the richest man in Japan. New worth at $7.9bn (big chunk of Nintendo stock that has risen of lot of late).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Thailand swept copies of the Grand Theft Auto computer game off shop shelves after a disturbed teenager allegedly killed a taxi driver in a copycat crime.

The New Era Interactive Media company, the only legal distributor of the games and software, expressed regret over the incident on its website.

The company also warned people to be careful about the types of computer games they buy and urged friends and relatives of gamers to watch their behaviour closely when playing.

An 18-year-old high school student has been charged with robbery and possession of a weapon, and could face the death penalty or life imprisonment if convicted.

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

Haven't played GTA, but friends keep going on about how you gotta run this guy over, then rob the taxi driver and then run from the cops and then have a slash on this street corner and then etc... etc..

Sounds interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else seen the clips of Wii Music. It must be the worst 'game' ever and it will sell millions. Apparenly even the developers have said that you need no musical ability or rizzum to be able to 'play' it. What exactly is the point one wonders?

That looks like one of those "can't describe what it is really" games. From what I saw, looked like fun though.

I see a new DS is coming out - this time with a crappy camera, music and slightly bigger screen. Nintendo sure know how to milk a cow.