• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

It will be interesting to see what N comes up with for their next machine. The Will may be totally dated already, but it is still selling like crazy, so I'm sure they'll be in no mad rush to update that.

Played it (xbox 360 version) last night to the wee hours this morning, its fun, but my only gripe is that you have to slam into police cars for them to chase you. If you speed around them or do any other craziness they seem to ignore you. They should have worked on the police AI engine a bit more.

But if you drive onto the airport tarmac, you get an automatic 4 star felony rating and have copters and swat on top of airport police chasing you around.

Check this out

Quote:
As we wait to hear about the bagiggles of cash Grand Theft Auto IV is making out in the land of retail, we wondered how much the production actually cost. Speaking with The Times, GTA IV producer Leslie Benzies "hazards a guess" that the game cost $100 million to make, with about 1,000 people working on it.

If true, GTA IV would be the most expensive game ever made according to the Guiness World Records Gamer's Edition, which has Shenmue on the Dreamcast as the most expensive, at a cost of $70 million to develop (we don't know if that takes inflation into account). Whatever the cost of GTA IV, we're sure Rockstar will make (or have already made) it back.

When did games suddenly get that big?

GTAIV - just spent a few days with it (PS3 version from the US) - excellent game. Very absorbing, it will take away many hours or your time so be warned!

The police in those cars are eating donuts I think, FRANK RYAN. ;\)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here got it?

I can't get into it.

I prefer simpler shooting or racing games myself these days that I can have short blast of.

• 4 weeks later...

Wii is a strange thing. So behind in terms of power, but selling so much. But I think you will find people quickly becoming fed up with it. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out.

I have all 3, actually I'm developing a game for the PS3 right now and easily my favorite of the three. Shame about the relatively poor start it has had.

I was annoyed when I bought an XBOX360 and a few weeks later PS3 announced support for divx. I like to use a console as a media player as much as for games.

I'm playing Splinter Cell 2 now on xbox360. It's actually really crap, the original on xbox was 10x better.