• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

yeah, I had a look online and no discounts at all. I think I'll just go to yamada denki and get points from the purchase.

they had the wiifit in a shop I was in yesterday. I can't figure out if the snowboard/ski game is included or not

I think skiing is just a mini-game that comes with the disk you get with the board, I believe. I don't believe there's any snowboarding in it, but it was mentioned elsewhere today that EA is working on a new snowboarding game. No further info as to whether it's another SSX game or what console though.

I was a little disappointed to learn that the Wii Fit board is only 21 inches wide. I wasn't expecting to replicate my 24" stance when I ride, but a little wider would've been nicer.

All the games/exercises are included on the disc.

Not sure about snowboarding (might need to "unlock it" within the game, but there's a skiing one that you can play right from the go. Just 1 slalom run actually takes a bit of getting used to. It said I was rubbish first time.

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
alright here's the link. for those who can't read japanese it's the blue highlighted word after the first picture in the article. click on it and you get a short vid of someone playing the snowboarding game

http://wii.com/jp/articles/wii-fit/crv/vol1/page3.html

Thanks, Kumapix! Looks very simple, but the controls should be fun, and there's definitely potential for something far more fleshed out.

Thanks again! thumbsup.gif
  • 2 weeks later...

My friends daughter had some "Magic" game for the DS and showed me some tricks over new year. It was really good fun, still don't know how some of them worked.

• 3 weeks later...

Theres just so much stuff out on the DS now it's hard to keep track - and most of it seems to be non-games like that. It will be interesting to see what happens with the PSP in the coming year and beyond, though it seems to have got a sales increase with the thinner model.

Had a go on the Wii Fit, the skiing/boarding was actually quite good. More difficult than I expected.

If they brought out SSX Tricky for Wii Fit I'd buy one.