• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

I hear ya' there. I know there are some gaps due to differences in distributors and localization issues toward the end of production, but four-month gaps and larger seem off.

Hopefully it comes out sooner for you guys!

Had a good go on SSX Blur on the Wii this weekend. Good game. BUT - after the visuals on the other hidef machines it looks really out of date already. If only the Wii had slightly better specs. Another year or so and it is going to look ancient. I suppose it will be time fir Wii 2 then.

Yeah, now that Nintendo's got the market back (and some sites even report the Wii already outselling the 360, despite the latter's one-year headstart), hopefully Nintendo next gen console will have all the positives of the current Wii but with true next gen graphics. The new Super Mario game coming out in November has absolutely incredible graphics though. Hopefully that'll open the eyes of some third party developers to stop making Gamecube graphics games for the Wii. (My new Metroid game has killer graphics, but I've got to finish a few other games before I get to it.)

• 2 weeks later...

The games I have enjoyed on them most (friends machine) are the simple download arcade/psn games. Some of them are real fun. Many of the main games now require huge amounts of attention and control which I don't have. Short sweet blasts of fun are, well, more fun.