Imagine!

Yes, Schizoids! Was Pssst Ultimate or Imagine?

For those with a Wii - have you downloaded any of the virtual console games? I see Starfox 64 is out this month on there. I used to have fun with that one.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Just about the PS3 - availabe pretty much everywhere here in the 2nd week out. Perhaps not quite as successful as they might like or the hype predicted. Or maybe they just supplied a lot?

I hear the Wii just got an updated and final web browser. Don't know if the Japanese version is out yet or not. I thought using the Wiimote to view websites was actually fairly ok, the new more featured final version supposedly has cleaner fonts and lots more so it might be an actual decent way to browse....

One of the three companies should let you play Divx and download torrents. Then you would see market share jump bigstyle \:\)

I guess Sony hold onto the futile hope that people will buy the blueray players and then spend 6000yen a pop on the discs, nintendo are too family/kiddy for that, and Microsoft...well I cant see them doing it but it would be nice.

I have heard a lot of people talking about that. Not that I actually want Windows or a server on my PSP. (Why exactly would they want that? Surely if they are tech enough to do that, they'll have the other more appropriate gadgets anyway)

Basically its to play "back up" games. Most of the people who hacked the PSP in the first place were Japanese. Despite piracy never happens in Japan.

And Japan doesn't "steal our copy-rights" Quote from Gaijin Ura Hanzai File.

From a Financial Times report (sadly, subscribers-only) comes word that Sony are looking long and hard at their pricing strategy for the PS3. As in, they're looking for ways to change how much the thing costs, and how they can fix "sluggish sales in Japan and the crucial US market". Sony President Ryoji Chubachi:

We are re-examining our [PS3] budgeting process in terms of pricing and volume. Sales assumptions change and the market is competitive. We are in the midst of revisiting our strategy for the PS3.

That PS3 sold like HOTCAKES for a week in the UK, but ever since? Notsomuch.

And what do retailers do when burdened with stock they can't shift? They hold CRAZY SALES. Online retailer Gameseek are selling PS3s for £387.87 (USD$778.21), which is a nutty 37 quid ($74) off the retail price of £425. Play.com, Gamestation, Shopto.com and WH Smith are also selling the console for under £400, less than a month after it launched.

Bit of a joke isn't it. I had a look at the software line up in the shop this weekend - there is nothing out at all on the machine. Makes you wonder what people are buying the thing for, especially with Blu-Ray hardly seeming to make a dent either.

They seem to be in a bit of a (relative) mess with that machine don't they. What is the reason for lack of games? Developers abandoning it or just longer development times etc? They really need to get product out there.

I see the Wii still seems to be flying.

I think it is a mix of development times getting longer as well as some probably holding on releases so that the base number of users out there grows. Then again lots of people won't buy the thing until there are decent games. Vicious circle.

Would like to get a wii but when you got a highvision TV it seems a waste to get a wii instead of an xbox360. If only they had made it higher spec then I'd buy one \:\(