Not sure but there seem to be new questions every day or so, and you just vote for 1 of 2 answers. You then can vote to predict what you think the general public response will be. Then a few days later when all those people have voted, they show the results. Your little Miis take part on all this fun and make it all quite lighthearted and (kinda) fun. You can also submit your own questions. I submitted the following

Which is more fun?

- Wii

- PS3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

What happens in March, thursday? (Apart from the turning off of heaters on a set date of course).

There would be tons of questions up there if they invite people - they only put a few up right? Nintendo has a curious way of going about things.

now then, March would be the strat of the official importing of the Wii into HK. Rumoured HK version.

And the air-cons at home come on in March.

And also the first shipments of 2007 cars arrive. You pay in Jan and get the car in March.

1. Wii has a 929k lead on PS3 in 11 weeks; at a constant rate of this week's repetition, the Wii will have a 1 million unit lead on the PS3 in exactly 2 weeks.

2. The PS3 has never been closer week-to-week with the Wii than 20k units, and 45k units this year.

3. The PS3 hasn't sold more than 76k units in one week since launch.

4. The Wii hasn't sold less than 63k units in one week since launch.

5. The PS3 has never come closer than 28% market share, and hasn't gained market share since its second week on sale.

6. The Wii hasn't lost market share since it went on sale, and has had greater than 60% for five weeks now.

7. The PS3 just had its 3rd worst week ever with 20k units sold.

8. The Wii just had it's worst week ever, and still outsold the PS3 by 3.08x

First UP...

Wii kicks !!

Lets have a show of hands for the latest worldwide poll.

"Do you like your name?"

And just out of curiousity the local questions in Australia are:

1. "Which is scarier?" - Spiders or Snakes

2. "Which do you prefer?" - Pizza or Pasta

3. "Which would you rather receive?" - Letter or e-mail

I would be interested to hear a few of the the different regional questions and your respective answers.

For Me: Spiders (they are creepy) that and they fact that I love my 6 foot Water Python "Buddy"

Pizza rocks and a Letter.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zygrina:

"Do you like your name?"

And just out of curiousity the local questions in Australia are:

1. "Which is scarier?" - Spiders or Snakes
2. "Which do you prefer?" - Pizza or Pasta
3. "Which would you rather receive?" - Letter or e-mail
Yes

1. Both are not scarey
2. Pasta
3. Letter, not the junk mail shit, but a real handwritten one from a friend. Ahh, the good old days.
 Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX:
Although I'd rather play games on one that vote in silly polls.
You can do that too! Not like you're ever really forced to use any particular game or app on any console..

Really, even with that price tag? Interesting.

Those poles are quite amusing actually. It will be interesting to see if they can actually put that functionality to use a bit more, I can't see people going back and back to that.

All the new consoles are in desperate need of some software to run!