Quote:
Originally posted by wakaran:
Any Wii owners created their own Miis? Or comments about the virtual console... that looks great being able to play all the classics on the machine.
Yeah, but my Jacko Mii is the best! (Or Nintendo just made it real easy to create him lol.gif )
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Brings back some memories.

I'm getting myself further confused with all these cables and words again.

Anyone able to help. Which is best if I could use either:

Component AV cable

or

D端子 cable

Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
Jacko? Show us.

Your Mii ends up being in some of the games, right? I saw the faces in the Sports titles.
Presenting to you... The King of Pop!
356839153_9209fec865_o.jpg

:p

Yeah, it's funny seeing Michael Jackson hit a homerun in Wii Sports baseball, and he also hangs around in the background while my Mii is bowling and stuff.

I can see the PS3s as well but no sign of a Wii. It will be very interesting to see the numbers in the next 6 - 12 months. Have Sony really gone and blown it in a big way? Very interesting. The software available for the PS3 though is embarrassingly limited.

They had a big update for the PS3 last night that eventually let you play PS2 games with decent quality visuals on a good screen. Until that firmware update, they looked a mess.

now that would be pointless. Play PS3 games on a PS3, that's what it's about. If you use it for PS2 games, then why buy the new console?

Got PS3s and Wii in stock in the shops here. Has made me thinking of not getting the PS3 now.

Lots of people have a library of PS2 games built up over 5 years.

Many will want to play those games (especially with the lack of PS3 games right now but also in the future even when there are lots of PS3 games). Being able to play the PS2 games on your PS3 means that you can retire your PS2 machine as well as enjoying the new games.

That sounds very useful to me, that.

Quote:
Originally posted by Thunderbird2:
So the PS2 is outselling the readily-available PS3? That looks really bad.
you're probably looking at the total sales of 20mil plus of PS2 over the last 5 years.

No the numbers changed and the image in the post above changed. Still the updated numbers are still only just over the PS2.

And the Wii has sold more than double the PS3, with a month less on the shelves.

Talking of PS2, if you have one and can read Japanese, try Okami. Beautiful excellent game.

A few of my colleages have both. They seem very different machines. I'm curious why people are buying the PS3 though when there is almost nothing to play on the thing. Perhaps just to have a PS3 (like the guy with 3 above lol.gif )