• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

They're equal opportunity.

Smash My Wii:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbLHgI1zus

I've only played the PS3 demo, it looks good, but I don't have an HDTV (that's still a huge investment, at least for a proper 1080p) and there's no particular game that I want yet. (And I'm sure the HD-DVD vs BlueRay battle isn't helping either.)

I bought the Wii and Zelda on launch day, it's a fun game and remote takes a little getting used to. But it's originally a GC game, so I'll have to try other games when they come out to truly experience Wii. Sports and Wario are tempting, but I think I'll wait to buy it second hand.

A friend of mine walked into a small game shop around 11am (well after it opened) and bought one. I wanted the "launch experience" so we lined up for a raffle ticket (about 70% were "winners" anyways) because all the guaranteed sales lines were completely sold out the night before. Like the DS though, there are probably more supply problems in big cities and less in the country side.

Supply problems in the countryside number9. PS3 is nowhere to be found. It will probably be a few months before you can realistically go into a shop and be able to get one easily.

What games were you playing 2pints? That Wario game looks like a lot of fun. The system looks like it would be great drunk with friends but apart from that..

Good timing yesterday. I walked into a game/electronics shop by chance 5 minutes after they delivered three new 60GB PS3s... so picked one of them up. \:D

Not set it up but I'll give you impressions when it is all up and running some time this week.