• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Surely it will have the 'sequel effect' where the last one was good so everyone goes to see the new one. if the new one is crap, noone goes to the following one.

thus my hypothesis is that it will be crap, but people will buy it anyway. then when PS4 comes out it dives along with Sony who are a awful company that I dislike.

PS3 got a price drop before it was even released.

Went today to the TGS, some awesome stuff on show. Need a bit of a rest now will post some impressions some other time.

the Wii is much weaker in terms of hardware, its like a 1ghz processor. but that controller looks nice and it will ship with new Zelda.

Im trying to decide whether to get an XBOX 360 or a PS3 now. they are basically the same price and almost identical specs. But PS3 will have better games...

• 1 month later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by bobby12:
the Wii is much weaker in terms of hardware, its like a 1ghz processor. but that controller looks nice and it will ship with new Zelda.

Im trying to decide whether to get an XBOX 360 or a PS3 now. they are basically the same price and almost identical specs. But PS3 will have better games...
ohhhhh, I was such a fan of Zelda back in the day. Then picked up a 64 cuz of GoldenEye. Then a Xbox cuz of Halo. Prob with Xbox in Japan is they get Fackall for games here eh? :rolleyes: mad.gif

Think my next system will be a PS3 or a Wii - Ewok seems to be a fan of Nintendo shifty.gif

You'll be lucky if you can get one this side of new year:

After seeing their precious PlayStation 3 launch number ravaged by component shortages and manufacturing woes, we thought our Japanese neighbors could finally feel confident in the paltry 100k share they'd been promised by Sony last month, but it looks like they've been betrayed once again. Turns out that Sony will only have 80k of the elusive PS3s prepped by the November 11th for the Japanese launch, due to another component woe. With pretty much every available pre-order slot in the country already snapped up by next-gen hopefuls, and even some of those orders on the fritz, it looks like the best chance you'll have to get the console in The Land of the Rising Sun next month will be to line up outside a non-pre-order retailer and hope for the best. Dress warm!

Sure it's nt just an IOU? ;\)

Would like to see it myself. Considering it is launching very soon I don't see much buzz about it. Then again, if they only have 12 consoles before 2007....

• 2 weeks later...