got my tickets, all amped up, just hopped on the 'puter just now to check the playing times only to find the 2 bands I really want to see Tool and Linkin park are playing at the same time! "out-f*&%ing-standing"!! which utter muppet is responsible for that?

Perhaps the a$$clown thought it would be good to distribute the punters around the arena, who knows, but DAMN!

vent over.

jumpon.gif

My mate who's going said that Metallica & The Flaming Lips & some other good band are on at the same time too. Go for Tool snowglider-hands down winners if you ask me.

just got home, great day. Went for the Linkin Park instead of Tool and glad I did, they were outstanding, far and away the best performers of the day. They had the outdoor arena where as Tool got jammed in one of Intex "aircraft hangers" and apparently there was a lot of pushing and shoving and jostling and the band even stopped to ask people to chill, their set wasnt even that good from what a friend told me.

Linkin Park - that was one the best live performances I have seen.

Any Tokyo peeps going Sunday? if you read this - Linkin Park is must see, thats if Chester has his voice back, he was totally in the groove tonight screaming his lungs out (LP's signature vocal sound is him)

punk.gif