Things you can't help laughing at

Just read an article in some blokes magazine and they came up with a listing.

Can't we do better than this:

Old people swearing

Ugly women wearing innapropriate slogans

Otaku

Religious types getting embroiled in scandal

Bad cosmetic surgery

Drunk, well-spoken people trying to be hard

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
 Quote:
Originally posted by sanjo:

Drunk, well-spoken people trying to be hard
What does that mean?
.."Righto, you mother hubbard you, put your dukes up, i am going to give you what for.."

"Raatherrr Tarquin, give the scoundrel a good roughing over, then flush his head down the toilet just like back at boarding school"

The last two movies i went to in japan had an anti-piracy commercial where a girl crys a tear that turns black in her maskara and morphs into a skull.

People are actually dying and in war right now, wew are polluting out our umbilical chord called the environment, and this advert was so overly dramatic for something as stupid as movie piracy (hey, stop charging 1800 yen and i will see more movies in a theatre) that i burst out laughing hyserically in the theater every time i see it.

So that's what that ads about. I thought it was an upcoming horror movie.

Honestly, I can't help laughing at Yakuza. They always crack me up! It might be their clothes, their Loius vuitton man purses, their lovely black curtains on their gaudy cars but mostly their stupid "I'm bad" look they constantly maintain. I frequently laugh out loud at them (my wife wishes I could stop). And then the Yakuza's little chimpira side kicks...hillarious!

I find the Yankees a bigger joke (no Yakuza in view here in the sticks lol.gif )

Thinking they're tough wearing a baggy mickey mouse tracksuit and hello kitty sandals. Actually most of the time the tracksuits are just some disney knockoff, not even the real thing, but you know they're still paying over 1man for it

How about kids dyeing their hair orange and thinking they're 'soooo alternative'.

hmmm newsflash: 80% of the japanese population dye their hair orange. welcome to the masses, loser

went to mos burger last weekend. thats not the funny part! but just when i thought i`d seen almost everything...

went to the toilet and they had a "Flush Sound" button. gave it a go and the stupid thing went for 25 seconds. apparently its so you don`t get embarassed by `sounds` you may make while `going`.

had a good old belly-laugh at that one!! lol.gif

Most girls toilets have those. Designed to save water cos Japanese women constantly flush the toilet while going to disguise the sound of their pee (or whatever else) hitting the water.

when old ladies reach 65 and decide they MUST have a blue/purple rinse!! wakaranai.gif

Hair dresser: "Oh hello Ethel, nice to see you again, haven`t been in for a while. So what is it today just a tidy up?"

Ethel: "Nope, blue...I want it blue"

Hair dresser: "You sure Ethel, you don`t mean brown or blonde do you, blue is kind of bright?"

Ethel* "Yes, blue, make it blue please. I`m 65 you know!?" :p

Old bloke near where I live that stands near the entrance of a local school with a "SAFE DRIVING" (in Japanese) flag. Not funny in itself, but when you consider he stands there for most of the day when there are no kids around, seems rather strange. He gives you the evil eye if you drive a bit fast.

is SAFE DRIVING written in English?

Seeing big orange signs at the bottom of the runs that say 'SLOW DOWN' (in English). It's Japan for crying out loud! Do they think that every J-skier can read english?? maybe it's only foreigners that go too fast (and all foreigners speak English)