awesome? Sorry, i think that eating contests are a sad and retarded symptom of a culture that wastes stupid amounts of food while people starve.

If he did the stunt that Lard-ass from "Stand By Me" did, that would be AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally posted by Oyuki kigan:
awesome? Sorry, i think that eating contests are a sad and retarded symptom of a culture that wastes stupid amounts of food while people starve.
Yeah but what are they going to do? Ship a bunch of hotdogs over to Somalia?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Oyuki kigan:
I hate eating contests too. Bunch of gluttons and disgusting pigs IMO. Cant stand people eating on TV (which is half of Japans TV programs) and everybody in the audience and their iiiiinaa's and oishisooooooooo :rolleyes:

I feel we are extremely lucky to live in the countries we do and what we can chose to eat/drink or not eat/drink. Others dont have the luxury.

more so than the food that is eaten with out regard, i get furious with the amount of food that is wasted in our countries. mad.gif

good god! i'm starting to sound like my grandmother! eek.gif

i've worked in a big hotel's restaurant for a while. it is absolutely sick. we would throw out at least two big garbage bags full of food in a shift. and that was just breakfast and lunch. i am going to pressume dinner was the same.