My friend and I were talking about this last night. (Don't ask why).

Do you have anyone you would call your "enemy"?

I'm interested to see what responses arise here (then I'll tell you more about the backstory we were talking about).

\:\)

Not that I have any, but surely it is the case that it can't be helped (ie. having one) - not your own deliberate wish.

true, there may be people who dont like you but I dont waste any of my time thinking about them or dealing with them. If they wanna be angry and dislike somebody thats their life/choice. My life is too short to be angry and hate people - I just chose not to deal with them.

I'm enemies with this chick I used to live with. We rarely see eachother but when we do we always swap 'bring it' stares. I don't think either of us really hates eachother anymore but we keep up the charade to amuse everyone else. \:D

There was a guy in the Lab that kept on annoying me, so he could classify in the past as a “potential enemy”. But I fixed the problem…..

I told everyone around that I am trying to find a good excuse to send him to the hospital, so he got of my back. :p

Japanese whalers and irresponsible fisherman, huge hotel corporations who light up entire beaches or concrete up half of them, construction companies who build over wet lands....all go on the list this end. \:o \:o