The FOOTBALL Thread (2006-2007)

Yes. Part 1 of the weekend complete with the right result.

Part 2 tonight, and we most definitely want a United win. I wish it was on earlier but I just have to watch it live.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was satisfying \:\)

I'll be staying up for the game tonight as well rach. I'm all for United winning. It seems they are likely to win the league anyway and Arsenal getting 0 points is good for Liverpool. I don't like Arsenal anyway so it's not difficult to not want them to win!

I was quite upset, I thought we had it won. It would have been so good to be 9 points ahead. Then again it might make things very exciting if it is closer.

But after all that drama, all 4 teams are in exactly the same position they were before the weekend - just 1 less game to play.

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:

But after all that drama, all 4 teams are in exactly the same position they were before the weekend - just 1 less game to play.
sure, all four teams are in the same position, but we are now three points closer to you guys clap.gif
Wonder how Real Madrid is going now losing Beckahm and Ronaudo?[/quote:

In the case of Beckham, he hasn't been playing much anyway so they probably will only miss t-shirt sales.

In the case of Ronaldo, the availability of pies in Madrid is probably getting better than before.

;\)

Unlikely but I wouldn't be too sure rach... you never know what can happen.

I see Terry is saying he'll go with Jose. Oh the Chelsea saga seems set to run a while.

gamera

Seems AC Milan want Ronaldo - even though he has according the the report scored only once all season!! eek.gif

Milan have agreed a fee with Real Madrid, believed to be in the region of £4m, for Ronaldo. The Brazil striker is expected to arrive in Italy later this evening to undergo a medical at the San Siro.

"The player is on his way to Milan now and this means negotiations are at a good point," said Ernesto Bronzetti, who is acting as a broker in the transfer. "I cannot say any more than that."

Next game please! \:\)

I'm a bit miffed that last nights game wasn't on sky. First United Premiership game of the season not to be on telly. \:\(

Not the best weekend results thats for sure. With the top 2 gaining two points it is looking more and more likely that it really is between those 2. And with 6 points lead to lose, will United not bottle it?