Farq, yeah, but its written down at home somewhere ( \:o ) Might hafta email again.

Daver, Phi Phi/Puket I think. Rainy season there reminds me of Hawaii. It will piss down for a few hours in the afternoon and then clear up nice but it will be up to mother nature 'course. Figure the beach will be a nice way to relax after runnin round in the jungle dodging landmines. Lets nice weather \:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

landmines? you going to cambodia too? be careful.

if i can make a few recomendations, i was just there for a month in march, either trang provence just south of krabi, or the south end koh chang in trat provence. both of these places get a fraction of the beach goers that krabi and phuket get, so things are cheap and still pretty chill. but it all depends on what you are into of course.

Quote:
Originally posted by DumbStick:
Just don't. Sand (or stones). Not into heat. Just not appealing at all. I'd so much rather be climbing up a mountain.
i luuuuuuv the feeling of sand between me toes. whenever i get a little homesick thats tha first thing that springs to mind and how much i miss it. i also miss sitting on grass- REAL GRASS at the beach and eating fish and chips whilst looking out on the water. even better if it`s a surf beach and the sun`s goin down and i`m knackered from a few sessions!
mind you, i don`t miss tha seagulls tryin ta scab chips off me ;\) overall though, love tha beach. would love to live there one day.

i love the beach too...love swimming in the ocean. don't even mind that stretchy feeling your skin gets afterwards. the smell of salty sun-baked skin is delicious to me. and nice sunset bbq's with all the necessary fixins...haven't been yet this year but there are a few nice beaches near me so gonna ride out there one day soon.

and yeah seagulls suck. sandfleas are pretty annoying too. but not as bad.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
damn, you are making me very homesick and nostalgic powwers! Agreed on the bastard seagulls! mad.gif
Was that you who I was with when the Falcons came down and stole my chicken at Hamada mate? Maybe it was Taz.. 'sright, twas taz. After the Taiko concert up at Shojiki mura we were nursing our hangover at the beach and before our swim we had some disgustingly good food from da combini. Not even my first bite and a friggin falcon (tonbi is the Jap yeah??) swhooshed down outta nowhere and stole it. God I was pissed but had a good laugh at it mad.gif lol.gif

Cant wait to go to the beach. Were thinkin of goin this weekend but the weatha looks bad.

So many peeps on this forum have been/lived close to great beaches. I know I feel spoiled and sucks being here sometimes eh...would love to drop into a 5-6 foot wave, glassy, pull into the barrel and drag that hand back happyglass.gif

:drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolgraemlin: on the five foot glass! Yeah that was Taz, I remember hearing about it. The tonbi are black kites. Sweet birds, but not nice to have them nick your food! lol.gif

These three were all up that way CB thumbsup.gif

96225005_3feb92547c.jpg?v=0

96227064_b63d27e879.jpg?v=0

96227128_5aa54a7b4b.jpg?v=0

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
damn, you are making me very homesick and nostalgic powwers! Agreed on the bastard seagulls! mad.gif
sorry bushy ;\) i hear ya runaway bunny, i hear ya. those things don`t piss me off either. in fact i quite enjoy it. now that i live a little ways from the beach, ie: can`t go there everyday, i really appreciate it when i do get to go.
  • 7 months later...

It was beautiful day and very nice temprature for biking along the coast on Sunday.

I have never shared these pictures before, this is my favorite beach I'm always talking about.

slow_17.jpg

Too hazy and no Fuji-san, this is not perfect but still beautiful.

slow_18.jpg

slow_19.jpg

It's warm winter, 16degrees here today. Has spring come yet??

Nice beach slow But the beaches here are just to black. I'm yet to find a good one where I can say, damn look at this, isn't it great!?

Bring on spring, Need to wax up my boards and pull the 3mm out.