I have just recently moved into a new place and it's great... apart from the bath. I usually take showers so it's no big deal, but the bath is just so small I find it even hard to get in sitting down. It's almost cube shaped. Thing is, there is plenty of space for it to be much bigger.

I'll have to try and take a pic.

\:D

Aren't tiny Japanese apato (or hotel room) bathrooms great?!

I always smack my elbows into the shower/bath walls when I am washing my hair. Also, I can't get far enough away from the shower curtain to prevent "cling".

Always makes me think of the bathroom scene in Me Myself and Irene. The night after his "rampage" with the chick. "Irene, why am I peeing like I was up alnight having sex?" lol.gif To stop the wayward piss-angle he pulled a self-induced "cling" on the shower curtain! lol.gif

JB, I too have one of the cube-shaped baths in my apartment. It's kinda like a shower tray with high walls.

I really miss having a regular bathtub where I can stretch my legs out. Shaving in a tiny square tub is a real pain in the arse.

In their defence it is nice that the water is so deep and you can sit in it up to your neck. I like the reheater function too. I just put the plug in my bath and then push a button. It sings to me from a box on the wall in the kitchen when it's ready.

I'm lucky my bath is almost big enough to lie down in. Quite unusual it seems. I think when they were choosing my aparto for me they tried to get one as western style as possible for me. Cheers!