1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I used to not think about eating snacks (bowls of peanuts) that are available at some bars, but now won't touch them after seeing something about it on a documentary. Made me think twice.

How about you? Touch them or not?

having witnessed a friend wizz in a barrel of peanuts because he couldn't be bothered to get up to go to the toilet, i would have to say no.

in japan i have had difficulty in turning down the snacks that they offer and then charge you for. talk about weasel!

now as for the "snacks" offered at SnackBars in japan, i try to avoid those at all costs.

Ah, the "snacks" they throw at you in certain traditional bars and the like. I often wonder if anyone actually likes them. My Japanese friends don't seem to excited.

Talking of snacks, recently discovered a new one that I'm totally addicted to. It's called Cratz Pretzel & Almond, there's a few flavors but my boom is the Pepper Bacon one. Totally yummy.

I avoid the ones that everyone can dip into, always have. I just wish those little "private packs" were a bit bigger - you know, maybe a few more than 2 peanuts and 4 kakinotane in them would be good.

Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
having witnessed a friend wizz in a barrel of peanuts because he couldn't be bothered to get up to go to the toilet...
You got some good mates by the sounds of things daver
;\)

I used to get stuck in to them until I saw a similar documentary. Then again if I reacted like that to all documentaries, I don't think I'd be able to sleep in my bed at night or do much else. Those nuts are definitely off the menu though \:\)