• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Ms. Davo is on 6 months now and we have a confirmed second girl on the way. Hope your sick feelings dissapear soon me jane. Fattwins, you must be getting pretty excited now mate, not long to go aye.

While I would have liked a boy in many ways, though another girl is just as good, plus a lad may have felt a bit uncomfortable in those pink hand-me-downs he would've been wearing lol.gif

The first one is as hyperactive and aggressive as you'd expect a boy to be anyway. All the other kids at the park seem so well-behaved and quiet in comparison to our little monster.

Gambare baby makers wave.gif

Fattwins is pregnant?? eek.gif

I missed that! If so, congrats!

I'm not a baby maker, but I'll still gambaru in my own way. \:\)

Thanks sunrise - I did know about it but its a good link so is useful to have on here anyway.

Soub, yes they do but I was going to try and deal with them myself at first and see how it goes. I'm pretty interested in part-time ECing too to try and cut down on nappy rash & washing.

Found a nice baby vid for all those with or expecting boys.

Can't be bothered to make pictures of the boxed bouncer.

It's free. It's Japanese. It looks fine. Bright blue. We never used it because we already had one but it was used by our friends baby. (it's easy to have a lot of things double)

If no one is interested I'll have to through it away and that would be a waste.

Sanno, If no-one wants it and you are going to throw it away I'm sure I'll be able to give it to one of my friends. I know quite a few people who are pregnant at the moment! As I don't need it myself, it would be nicer for someone from this site to have it if they want it, though. Could you PM me if there are no takers and you are about the throw it out?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Cheeseman:
How it is all going now me jane?
All seems to be okay. Still puking in the mornings - guess I'm just one of those who is going to throw up throughout the pregnancy wakaranai.gif

Been feeling much more energetic than I did earler in the pregnancy which is nice though! Sounds like that's what Cheesewoman is experiencing too - the second trimester is supposed to be the best. Going to get 3d pics taken on the 19th so I'll post one then.

A J-friend gave me two maternity tent dresses last week. I haven't given in to them yet but I have to admit - they are really comfortable...

Davo, how are things with you?
Fattwins, when is your wife due? Very soon, right?

CB, did you check out the vid I posted above? I guess that boy didn't need a vibrating chair!
 Quote:
Originally posted by me jane:

CB, did you check out the vid I posted above? I guess that boy didn't need a vibrating chair!
Right on!!!! He gave a new meaning to the expression “rock the cradle”. :p

By the way Jane, I was curious about something. Are you planning to baptise your kid?