• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Dunno really. He's from one of them ruling families and the salary he pays them is about 3 times what they would get from working in the Philippines. The money they get goes back to the homeland to buy land.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations MIJ

Well done you have a cute pair

You can stop now

Thanks. It's been a hectic 10months, and am glad snowboarding season is coming up again.

And the wife has said that's that.

Hey! Hey! Hey!!! Brotha!! Congratulations... :clap: :clap: :clap: Beautiful children there Man..

Now that that's over with...

I smell poop...quit napping old Man...and change her damned diaper would ya... ;)

Two is perfect for holiday bookings.

Often a family room is a Double and twin beds, or two doubles (kids can share), most cars take comfortably 4, plane travel is easy booking 2x2 or 1 x 4 seats together, Family Passes are often 2A and 2C, rides etc are often a parent must accompany a child therefore if you have more than two little kids one parent has to wait with the others while the other parent takes a child one at a time...

Two is very very handy.

Having had 4, there were obstacles at times, but 'do-able'.

SIL has 11. Travelling with the entire family becomes a 'Meet the Duggars' style production - not my idea of fun.

In effect we have been a 2A/2C family since the older two became adults and pretty much do their own thing. It has been SO easy!!! I get it now :lol: