• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

I was out cycling round my town the other sunday and there were all these kids football games going on, you should have heard the high pitched noises coming from the Mums!! Unbelievable!! Women should not be allowed to watch their kids games!! I was always embarrassed when my mum came to watch me, she'd shout the most non-football things..... My dad wouldn't stand next to her!!

that is OTT. I remember this arse who was always having a go at me for not doing what he wanted. Our coach told him to shut up or he won't pick his son for the county games. Like to look him up now just to look at his son.

We knew what you meant Thurs!

Must admit there is the odd person Id like to look over the same.

Problem with Dad's and sport is that those that are passionate can also get aggressive, and if it is in thier nature to get overly excited and also to be less than sweet natured then it can get mean towards the kids.

This is why I think it is important for the mother to GO to kids sport with Dad - Dad give the instruction and appropriate cheering from the sideline. Mum packs the water bottle, warm clothes, bandaids and smack Dad around the back of the head when he starts verbally abusing little Johnnie from the opposing team. Works!

Awww cute Ger!

I remember my kids at that age - great it is too!!! Lots of firsts that don't come with the worry of being arrested! doh

But alas....my littlest baby is now this great big 9yr old Poser! (taken Wed 3/12/08)

Wakeboarding3rdDecember2008045-1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Awww cute Ger!

I remember my kids at that age - great it is too!!! Lots of firsts that don't come with the worry of being arrested! doh

But alas....my littlest baby is now this great big 9yr old Poser! (taken Wed 3/12/08)
Wakeboarding3rdDecember2008045-1.jpg

I don't know any 9 year olds who can do that.

Click to reveal..
and have something sticking out of his headlol