No, I just gave him an extra spoon to bang on the table to stop him trying to steal mine when I'm feeding him. He's just starting to hold the milk bottle by himself but he's a bit clueless. He opens his mouth, pants desperately and then shoves the teat in his eye.

Has baby FT started solids? Any pics?

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Originally Posted By: thursday
whatever she craves. Chocolate, spaghetti, chips, pineapple buns, egg tarts, but lay off anything raw.

Gotcha.. well I don't think I'd want to be feeding my lady all that bad shit.. Why fatten em up when they're going to get a big belly anyway... Makes it worse after the baby arrives.
One thing that has always made me laugh is that when a lady from OZ, US etc finds out she's preggaz, she instantly has cravings for chockies and the sweet stuff.. all mental or just one big excuse if you ask me! \:o

sometimes it is bad shit, but the cravings change each week. Iw ould stock up on loads of choccies and then she'd go off them. I personally hate sweet stuff so what am I gonna do with a dozen bars of cadburys.

I didn't have cravings for anything but I permenantly felt like I was going to puke (and often did!). Eating helped the nausea and actually while eating was the only time I didn't feel sick (which is why lots of people put on weight). I ate normal stuff but kept away from strong flavours and things that tasted particularly bad on the way up... had a bad experience with cheese!