• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
Our midwife recommended intercourse as a good trigger for delivery. She said it worked very well for her.
Thanks for setting me straight on that one. I thought you meant your mid-wife recommended you have sex with her. In that way it would trigger her to perform a good delivery because it worked well for her by releasing all the pent-up sexual designs she had on you!
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. Will post the story later. All is okay with me & mini Tarzan (didn't tear!) but have major boob issues. My hospital was usless in that department. Have finally found a private midwuife birthing center which is fantastic and they are helping me out. Anyway once they are sorted, I'll be back on line with all my stories!

Bushpig - your not actually that far off the mark but you'll have to wait a few days until I gat chance to post all the graffic details!

Sunrise - Thanks so much for calling me. I'm sorry I missed you. Things were so crazy in the hospital & I didn't get to sleep at all. Bit better now I'm home. Once I've sorted the boob issues, things'll be great!

Congrats mejane, to you and Tarzan. I'm happy it all went well for you three. It's great when you can all get home. I'm happy to have all my 3 girls home, despite the sibling jealousy issue the older girl is having-we'll work it through in time...