• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Add another to the SJ baby list

Liam Patrick was born on the 15th june. He is a cute little fellah and,just like his dad, loves the boob!

Here is a pic of the little guy

187812611_d57a8e2534.jpg?v=0

And yes that hair is all natural. No product!

Thanks guys!

It's funny I haven't been posting on here for ages and when I do make it back over here it's all baby talk!

Fats, wow it sounds like Phat Luv got off pretty easy. Mrs Dims was in labour for about 12 hours! A natural birth and only used the laughing gas, she was a real trooper. It was funny during the transition stage of labour as after my re-assurances of "it will be right" and "it will be over soon" my wife turned to me and told me to shut the Hell up! Fair enough really! \:D

Being a dad is a lot of work but is fantastic fun and very satisfiying. It's amazing the change that comes over your partner as well. They really slip into Mum mode. It must be so hard being a single mum (or dad!)

We decided to wait to find out the sex of our baby and I am very happy we did. But really there is just such great joy (and relief!) at the birth that you will still be amazed and stoked no matter what. We have a flood of blue clothing coming in from every direction now. No need to buy clothes!

And for new parents with a baby with colic (gas) try Infacol, it's and anti-foaming agent for bubs that really helps with winds pain, turns lots of little bubbles into one big bubble making burbs and farts easier. Liam went from a screaming monster to a little farting angel with this stuff! Magic potion I tells ya!

congrats Dims, a farting angel? sounds interesting! badair.gif

#2 is the on the way at my house, due in March, the good wife has chronic morning sickness, they should call it all damn day sickness if you ask me.

I am not really that interested in babies to tell the truth, they dont do anything, it takes 3 years before kids get interesting to do things with! I want to fast forward the second ones age to the age first one now - and have twins! and skip the whole baby phase, been there done that.

Thanks for asking Wendy-cake.

Went to the hosptial on Wednesday and did a 3d Ultrasound. Got a really cool pic. You can see facial features and everything. Here he is:

th_3DFaceJuly18th2006.jpg

Don't really have any new medical issues to gross you out with this time though I did get a tour of the birthing facilities and it all looked a bit real. There were some student nurses practising in there with a doll. Starting to get a bit scared about the birth but I guess there's no turning back now. He's gotta come out somehow! I'm hoping to get a private room for labor & recovery but they only have 3 so I'll only be able to have one if there are no emergencies or other patients who need the room more than me. The actually delivery room is a twin with a curtain between the two beds - so hoping that no one else will be delivering the same time as me!

Got some good news about my job this week. Have been having trouble finding someone to do my maternity cover and when I told my boss and asked if I could just work at home on the urgent stuff and leave the teaching until I got back and he said okay! I can't get paid cos I'll be getting maternity benefit but he will give me a few extra paid holidays next year in exchange. Quite a relief to know I can definitely go back after and that no-one will be taking my place. The extra hols will be good too!

amazing pic there me jane, it really must be an exciting experience you are going through.

Lets hope the babies don't get swapped if you are delivering at the same time as you ;\)

It looks like my efforts to sell off all the SJ babies for a Burton Fish in the Calsified Section has met with some quiet resistance. Oh well, some of them weren't born yet, so I can understand that.

Animal,

Congrats to you and the Mrs. I can't believe how many of us there are now!

clap.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

he almost looks like he has sumo stlye hair.

I thought it looked like he's got a few dreadlocks!

Sunrise - is having my mouth a good or bad thing?!