• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the weekend off and came back to 4 pages! Wasn't expecting that. Thanks for all the imput anyway. Pretty long post below cos I wanted to reply to lots of stuff.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:

Having recently had a vascectomy, I can tell you that getting anything down there cut is extremely unpleasant. It's only bearable when a) there's a good reason to do it which you fully understand, B) it's with your consent -- neither of which apply to circumcising babies.

That's what I would have thought, which is why I asked. I was interested in opinions of guys who had it done either at birth or later in life & whether they were happy with it.

Quote:
Originally posted by snowglider:

I am a bloke, I am qualified.....

But if you're qualified so are all the other guys on here - including those who have had it done.

As Tarzan did it in his late teens (or early 20's I can't rememeber) he is by your logic "qualified". I mean he's lived part of his adult life with & part without so is able to compare the two. He prefers life without and certainly knows more about what it feels like than I do.

Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:

Having said that, most girls I know do prefer the chopped model for reasons other than just aesthetics.

Friend of a friend story and I don't even know if it's true but when I was at uni my housemate's friend from home apparantly ripped his foreskin when wanking too hard and there was a lot of blood. He ended up in hospital. I don't know if it was just my housemate winding me up or not but it always made me a bit wary!

Having said that I don't really care either way and haven't noticed any difference in the sex. What do the other girls on here think?

I don't think aesthetics are really an issue. I don't think anyone is too beautiful down there!

Quote:
Originally posted by rigor mortis:

Id say chop it, mostly just cause i dont have one of the filthy things and no-one likes a cheesey nob (no offence cheeseman).

I have no trace left of where mine used to be, maybe a skilled surgeon.

Not many on here with you it seems? I'm glad you spoke up though. No regrets RM? The others who have had it done wouldn't do it to their own kids. Would you?

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ OZ:

I have also seen reports that say there is no difference in senstivity. So who to believe? Let the father make the decision. I am sure he is more aware of the issues.

I asked Tarzan about that and he said there is no difference. I'm sure he's more aware of the issues than me but I tend to agree with Curt & think baby Tarzan (if he is even a Tarzan after all this talk!) would be the best person to choose.

Quote:
Originally posted by 69:

Jane, surely you won't do this to your kid?

Highly unlikely, but I was curious as to what other people thought, especially in light of Tarzan's experience & opinion.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:

You're just jealous daver because you can't trap air in your foreskin and then let it out in the bath in a little foreskin bubble. Nor can you ever hope to make frog mating signals with your foreskin. Imagine the comfort that these innocent activities can bring a man in a time of stress.

Good Point O11. You've convinced me :rolleyes:

I've read a lot of info for and against & wouldn't really have considered it if Tarzan hadn't said he thought it was a good idea. Anyway talked to him again about it over the weekend and told him I thought it would be better to let the child decide later and he was just like "Okay then". Pretty relaxed about the whole thing. So it's decided unless there's any kind of medical problem he's going to be going natural unless he wants otherwise when he's older. I might actually be having a girl though...

BTW What are the bulldog, helicopter & hamburger? shifty.gif

right on, glad to hear that you two were able to have a civil discussion about it and come to an agreement that you are all happy with. i can assure that no matter what you do, your son will have issues with his wang when he is growing up, and will grow to love it as he becomes an adult. i think we men are rather simple in that respect.

as for the penis tricks, i'd post you a few links to show you exactly what they are, but i am afraid of offending some people. you had better just ask tarzan, i'm sure he will have an idea.

oh, and while you at it, ask him to show you the mangina as well. :p

Quote:
Friend of a friend story and I don't even know if it's true but when I was at uni my housemate's friend from home apparantly ripped his foreskin when wanking too hard and there was a lot of blood.
Sorry, but.... lol.gif

As for sensitivity things, I would not know. But personally the thought of not being covered up and protected (ahhh!) for the majority of time sounds unappealing.

Feeling generally better now me jane? (morning sickness, etc)

Thanks BoC. Still puking a fair bit but feel okay except for that. Managed to survive a dental appointment at the weekend without throwing up all over the dentist!

Surely if your husband has first hand experience of both states and prefers the 'top down' so to speak - you would go that way. wouldnt you? definitely best done at birth i reckon - guess tarzan would know best about that too.

During school i never experienced any ridiculing of either style. just the odd witty jibe \:\)

I would say don't do it-just unnecessary. The old hygine argument is exactly that, old. Sensitivity issue I wouldn't know about as I'm not part of the brotherhood of foreskin wearers. Maybe the girls prefer the uncut lads because they last longer.Of course that's conditional on individual staying power, level of maitainence, practice and so on.

Glad to hear your sickness has subsided MeJane. This is an interesting issue for me as my wife is pregnant with our second one. I haven't been osting much recently cause I've been busy with work and trying to look after the girls as she's been sick, well that and I haven't really been bothered.

Anyway the baby is due at the end of October. If it's a boy the thought of getting his little diddle sliced up would never have crossed my mind if I hadn't have read this thread.

Thanks guys, yeah my wife is Japanese. Her take on it is that it would maybe be embarrassing for the kid when he gets to be a teenager. Funny, we've never discussed it before, but she's keen to get the snips out so to speak...

Quote:
it would maybe be embarrassing for the kid when he gets to be a teenager
Don't know about other people, but generally I kept my willy to myself when I was a teenager. I didn't go off showing it to people. In what situations would this all be embarrassing or not?

In Japan there is much morew exposure. School trips, the boys all do the furo thing. A communal bath certainly forces it out for all to see. Not to mention the onsen culture...