1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Rahul, instead of giving an exact date/location/magnitude prediction why don't you just switch to an alert system like those "terror threat levels" issued by the the US Department of homeland Security.

Nobody ever criticises them when they're wrong! \:\)

Maybe then the list members will call off the dogs.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep them coming rahul. I think you are stretching the truth with you success rate claim though! Don't go overboard now!

I find this all very interesting. Very sceptical about it but always happy to read these things. Rahul get that test done that soubriquest suggested, that sounds like a good idea don't you think?

Quote:
Originally posted by rahul bhatnagar:
and hats of to mr.tsodaboy who being a siesmologist never criticize my method or predictions and encouraged me to give more and more correct predictions. clap.gif thanks for your support.
Just to get things straight Rahul:

You got a (NO) vote from me in your poll.

I have never encouraged you about anything.

If you want my respect as a Seismologist you will have to first present your results in an international geophysicists meeting like AGU and be able to make rational arguments about them.

That’s all

As far as I know, there is no scientific method to predict accurately upcoming events.

It isn’t something futile, it is just something beyond our abilities for the time being.

Think of seismology as being at the level of meteorology about 100 years ago. Scientists back then, were able to observe the changes in the atmosphere but not able yet to make prognoses about the weather. Back then the astrologers were the only reliable source for weather predictions...

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HONSHU OR NORTH-EASTERN HONSHU OF MAGNITUDE (6.2 TO 7.5) ON RICHTER SCALE ON 26 OR 28 JUNE 2006.
Not long now hey rahul?

It's now 00.54 29th June. Rahul, let me be the first to say your predictions were wrong. Again.

I suggest you take up gambling. Use your predictions to bet on horses or cricket, whatever. Your method is is a shortcut to being poor.

rahul, your comments please:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________

Next one 7th Dec 2006?

muikabochi, I'm afraid he won't post.

He tends to get shy about responding to failed predictions.

I would like to hear from you though rahul!

mr joshnii,

though earthquake has not occured on the predicted date but i still believe risk is not over yet and earthquake can occur on 3 or 5 july 2006.

the date of 3 july was predicted by me in the emails sent to sismologist of japan earlier but didnt add it on my website as i was bit over confident for 28 june.so be careful.

Quote:
though earthquake has not occured on the predicted date but i still believe risk is not over yet and earthquake can occur on 3 or 5 july 2006.
the date of 3 july was predicted by me in the emails sent to sismologist of japan earlier but didnt add it on my website as i was bit over confident for 28 june.so be careful.
Is there a chance you can actually straight out admit you were wrong. I base what I do in my daily life around your predictions..unfortunately you have wasted a lot of my time.

Quote:
so be careful
PS..Is that a threat?
 Quote:
Is there a chance you can actually straight out admit you were wrong
Apparently there is a 0% chance of that happening. There might be an earthquake sometime in the next month and he will claim that to be his prediction.

People might listen more if you admitted your failures, rahul.

Tonight 7pm-9pm there's one of those earthquake programs on tv. (Channel number 1 on my tv). Same title as usual (kyodai jishin wa kanarazu kuru)

You should try and get on one of these programs rahul - they have them every couple of months or so.

anyone else in Tohoku (or anywhere else for that matter) feel the strongish one this morning at around 8? smack in the middle of June 28 and July 3 - how did that one escape his astrological radar?

i do agree with Veronica though; I have enjoyed reading his predictions, purely out of curiosity.