• No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

hello friends,

i am back and my next prediction is-

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HONSHU OR NORTH-EASTERN HONSHU OF MAGNITUDE (6.2 TO 7.5) ON RICHTER SCALE ON 26 OR 28 JUNE 2006.

just check my other past and future predictions on my new websites-

1. http://good.to/kn0w

2. http://rahulbhatnagar.fortunecity.com/

now i am starting a poll here-

AM I PREDICTING EARTHQUAKES IN JAPAN CORRECTLY(YES)

AM I PREDICTING EARTHQUAKES IN JAPAN CORRECTLY(NO)

please give your views here if you want me to continue my earthquake predictions on japan.

thanks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys,

till now it is pretty depressing results for me \:o now i have to rethink on continuing my earthquake predictions for japan.mr. amos i predict only those earthquake which are more than 6.0 on richter scale and not those small earthquakes that occur every week or fortnight,yes i can predict them but usually dont.earthquakes above 6.0 dont occur very often.not a single earthquake has occured after earthquake on 17 dec 2005 of above 6.0 on richter scale which was predicted by me.check this website-

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/eqarchives/significant/sig_2006.php

though there were few between 5.5 to 5.9 in past months.as i have mentioned earlier that right now i am doing research on other topics and these dates were calculated by me earlier.

There was a program on TV the other day which talked about the "big one" hitting Japan. It seemed the governments stance was when the big one hits its gonna be so bad that no preparation is going to help. So, theyre not doing anything. Sounds pretty good to me :rolleyes:

I have given this a bit of thought and here is my prediction. (As always, I have mailed my mum so she can tell you I'm right when I'm right)

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HONSHU OF MAGNITUDE (4.5 TO 7.5) ON RICHTER SCALE SOMETIME BETWEEN 5TH MAY AND 28 JULY 2006.

----

But seriously, do keep posting your posts rahul as it will be interesting to see how accurate they all are \:\)

thanks for your encouragement guys but why no one is voting on yes on the poll,i think it was a wrong time to start a poll,i should have started this after my successfull predictions of 19 oct 2005 and of 15 nov 2005 \:\) sorry mr. bobby i cant tell you my method over here that why i predicted 26th and not 27th june.

uh oh...eastern or north-eastern honshu?! yikes! that's where i am...and everyone around here keeps saying a big one's coming soon. rahul, i hope you're wrong but it'll be interesting (to say the least) if you're right.

love the fact that there's also the danger of tsunami in my little coastal paradise.

You must get a few shakes from time to time up there.

I heard that there's a big fault running right down the middle of Nagano which would not be fun for me if it did it's thing.

In the past your predictions have often been too vague and/or predicting things that seem to happen fairly often anyways. So they don't seem like amazing predictions.

It is interesting to hear them though so do continue. We'll give you a mark out of 10 each prediction \:\)

• 2 weeks later...

I predict a cloudy day sometime in the future.

I predict that I may have mexican food sometime in the future too with a slight chance of the earth shaking.

I also predict my Govt. and the Govt. of Iran will have a house party with a 2 drink minimum.

I predict the sky will remain blue on sunny days.

I predict the snow will always be cold when it goes down the back of my jacket.

I predict snowboarders and skiers will be engaged in a global war with a fight to the death, or at least a race to the untouched snow.

I predict people who predict things need to get a job and quit worrying and making people worry about stuff they have no control over. Go buy supplies in the event something happens and live your life regardless.