I have to say Epic!

i know the snow haven't been as much as last year, but thanks to some great inspiration from this site, i have been pushing my limits, explored "powder-land" and in general had 1000% more fun than the previous 3 seasons i have been here in Japan.

had 11 days so far (not bad for an 8-18, mon-fri working man)

ATB

Thunder

Quote:
Originally posted by Thunderpants:
I have to say Epic!
i know the snow haven't been as much as last year, but thanks to some great inspiration from this site, i have been pushing my limits, explored "powder-land" and in general had 1000% more fun than the previous 3 seasons i have been here in Japan.
had 11 days so far (not bad for an 8-18, mon-fri working man)
ATB
Thunder
Right on thunder! This goes to show, you can have fun on the mountain no matter what the conditions!

I answered average. I'm a greedy bastard though, and want as much snow as possible. I plan on doing a ton of backcountry in the Hakkodas this spring on the new knee. The more snow, the longer I can ski.

As always, however, I've had a freaking blast this winter! Just getting out of town, hanging with my friends on the slopes and ripping it up is enough to keep me sane in this crazy country \:\)

I still haven't had the ski patrol called on me this year though. Perhaps I'm not pushing hard enough??? \:\)

fantastic... over 20 days now and just had an epic weekend of powder, powder, powder!!!! first lifts, first tracks, beautiful snow \:D

everyone thought we were a bit strange yesterday on our fat skis when all the apparent powder was tracked ;\)

amazingly, this season is turning to be damn amazing...a little too early to put the "epic" tag to it, but it has the potential...

Last year was a definite EPIC year...but I have had countless powder days this season and hope to have many more...

gandalf has been very happy \:D

danz

4 days so far, all at Gala (no car, don't like buses!) and conditions have improved every time. Got my first ever taste of powder last week and I'm absolutely hooked, though I haven't got the hang of how to ride it. I keep sinking!

Still, I have 4 days in Niseko at the end of the month to work THAT out, if the snow gods are smiling on me!