People doing disgusting things in public

I was driving myself and a friend home from work this afternoon and we pulled up at a set of lights. We both glanced over at the car next to us just in time to see the driver hock up a big ball of phlegm and spit it straight out the window.

He then saw us staring open-mouthed at him and proceeded to give us the finger and mouth the words "go f*ck yourselves" at us. We were charmed, of course.

What's the grossest thing you've seen someone do in public?

That happens all the time in Japan. Not from the car but guys walking along the street. They even do it when they are coming towards you or walking just behind you. I once got a guy to apologise to me after I stared long enough at him but in gereral they think it's the norm. Gross, I agree.

Mr me jane had a girl squat down next to him & take a leak on the train platform a few days ago in full view of everyone.

I met my friend yesterday who told me of a new perversion sweeping Japan. It's called Omutsu Mania. Japanese men basically getting off on children'd diapers, stealing them from washing lines, knocking on doors and asking for them and one man who offered a mother 30,000yen for the diaper her child was wearing.

Don't get me started on what I've seen on the last train home...

I don't know - so many stories. I think Tokyo has to be the capital of doing disgusting things in public.

yeah, Japan is an eye opener for many gross things. Far worse than the things you see in Oz. Peeing on the platform?? Yech! Well old men pee at random here in public, so why not chicks eh! eek.gif

We were at a friends for dinner, and there was an old guy there so wazzed he could hardly walk. He got up and went out to take a leak (in the street of course) and he came back in with his flies open, and piss all down the front of his trousers. Shortly after, someone turned up to take him home. I guess they were used to it.

I was lucky enough to see a couple having a "romantic" moment on the beach at North Narrabeen when I was living there. Lets just say the lady was weighing heavily on the plump side \:o

Old men and oyaji's spitting and pissing in the street seems pretty common here!

There was a lady cutting her fingernails on the bus today and dropping them all over the seat. Huh, I thought Ashiya women were "supposed" to be sophisticated :rolleyes: Guess the fact that her diamond rolex watch and designer bags excuses her...

Ive gotten over people pissing in public and have done it myself on those sauce nights.

But all the smokers here just drive me bonkers with how disgusting "most" are - not an attack on smokers, just the really disgusting mo fos that Im sure we can all relate to mad.gif

Some of the ojisans are just so blatant and void of embarrassment with their weeing in public though aren't they? Main road, half facing the cars coming.... no probs. I remember once it was a narrow road and this guy was taking a piss and you could see his tackle (what there was of it). He was in another world.

Was driving to work last summer when I pulled around the corner to see a wrinkly oyaji drying himself off in the street outside his backdoor after taking a bath!! Stark bullock naked!!

Was also in the 100yen shop one day whith a female friend. I went off to the other side of the shop looking for something when ten minutes later my friend comes running around the shelving both half in hysterics and half in shock. An old jiji had just whipped out his tackle and started to give himself a 100 Yen store shufty infront of her!!!! eek.gif eek.gif At what point in yourlife you decide in the morning when you get up.."righto...what to do today...I know think I`ll go and relieve myself in the 100Yen shop" I am not sure!! wakaranai.gif

Went to visit my sister yesterday and saw her neighbour mowing his lawn in nothing but a pair of skimpy speedos. He is about 60 and has a rather large beer gut. Not a pretty sight!

You'd think if you had a but guy you'd want to try and keep it under wraps, but oh no, for some people it seems to be the opposite. An annoying colleague used to boast of "how much it cost to develop" his guy. (We were always impressed).